Powered By Blogger

Thursday 26 November 2015

Room 5 won the basketball

Blog posted by the basketball team.

This week Rm 5 and Rm 6 basketball team won the tournament!
It was a very close and exciting game. At half time the score was 6 all but we managed to win the game with six more and they had two more points. The total score was 12-8.
Firstly, they brought us into the prize giving room.
We put so much effort into the game that we won.    Tom
                                  We all felt so proud, the hardest thing was to try and escape from their defence.  Annabel
  I felt proud of the team and how we played our best, and the hardest thing I thought was stopping the other team from getting the ball.     Hugo

I felt proud of the team because we played well as a team.    Nic

I felt proud of our defence and us scoring  six goals, We need to work on getting better at breaking down their defence.     Zane

I felt amazed that I scored four goals and we won! Awesome!!           Liam

The hardest thing was to escape their defence when we were trying to score but I felt victorious  at the end!. Rocco

1 comment: