Powered By Blogger

Sunday 13 November 2016

Dance


PE - Dance
Room 5 had their first dance session last Tuesday. Here are some images from our learning


Our warm up was to get the blood pumping around our bodies.


Here we are doing the Hokey Tokey.





                                    Follow the leader 
was difficult as we had to make up movements when it was our turn to lead.






The first element we practised was BALANCE
We had to balance on different parts of our bodies.  It was a challenge, especially when it we weren't allowed to use our feet.





Jack W managed to balance on his hands only.


Our team challenge was to connect with each of us making a letter of the alphabet with our body.

What letters can you see?






What are you looking forward to in next week's session?

5 comments:

  1. I am going to praises balancing on my hands:)

    Frankie Mortimer

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be hard to stand only 2 hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope we will be able to do more calibrations and more new movements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope we will be able to do more calibrations and more new movements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I didn't know that jack.w could do a handstand
    I wish I was there to do it

    ReplyDelete