Powered By Blogger

Saturday 18 February 2017

Tititorea Maori Sticks

 Kia ora Ruma Rima,


Here are the words of E Papa Waiari that we have been learning in our class.  Maybe you  could teach your family


                                 E papa Waiari lyrics






         
Learning the actions

Some of you have been making your own practice tititorea and practising at lunch time.  I am so impressed at how you have found the music on youtube and are trying to learn this all on your own.


Here is a link to some easy actions:


                       E papa Waiari Easy Actions

We will have a go next week in class.

Here is a link to some very advanced children to inspire and challenge you .


7 comments:

  1. I loved the advanced actions. I would like our class to learn it. Paddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like pros and they must been practicing for ages. Kazuki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the actions and they look like they have been practicing for ages

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed the actions. Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I practice almost every night scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love e papa so much.sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like tititorea because I like throwing the sticks and one lunch time I me Harriet and Nina made one up. Olivia

    ReplyDelete