Powered By Blogger

Saturday 11 March 2017

Te Reo


  



Te Reo
Last week we practised some Te Reo - how  to  greet people and introduce ourselves.

Here are some of the words and sentences we've looked at.  Practise these and maybe you could teach your family some Te Reo too.

Tēnā koe “Hello to one.
Tēnā kōrua “Hello to two.
Tēnā koutou “Hello to three or more.”

Try these other ways of greeting people:

Kia Ora,      Mōrena,  Ata marie,    Ahi ahi marie,
Po marie

We are also learning to answer this question:
 Ko wai tō ingoa?

What is your name?

 Ko ------- taku ingoa

My name is --------- 
See if you can make a comment and answer this question Te Reo on our blog.  Maybe you could ask the question in a different language  so we could learn to this as well.  Don't forget to write your name at the end of your comment!  

7 comments:

  1. wow I like in Room 5 TE REO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Te Reo because I think learning different languages can be helpful and fun. Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. play with your buddy at morning tea and lunch. BB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like TeReo because your learning diffrent languges so that if you come across a person that is maori then you can say maori kt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think learning maori would be a good thing because your learning new stuff so then if their was a maori person you could comunicate with them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tea roa is fun to learn in my class.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tea roa is fun to learn in my class.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete