Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Welcome to Term 3

Kia ora everyone!

It is great to see how enthusiastic you all are for the start of this term.

I was so impressed with the way you are helping plan out what we need to learn about to get reading for our school show 'Te Whakatere'.

I can also see that we have quite a lot to learn about in our reading, writing, art, social studies and Te Reo areas!!

Here are some of the photos I took of the painting in our hall.  Look carefully at them to see if you can add something more to our learning.  If you can suggest anything extra that we haven't already talked about ADD A COMMENT!


What is the story about?



Our year 4 scene has something to do with waka - canoes.

The Guardian Shark

Rangitoto

3 comments:

  1. I'm Studying about that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the guardian shark spurted out of Rangitoto Roman F

    ReplyDelete
  3. The waka is very detailed. Edward.I

    ReplyDelete