Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 July 2015

Term 3 Week 3

Kia ora koutou, Ruma Rima,

You have used so much Te Reo, this week in class.  Keep building on to your list of 150 kupu (words).  Special mention to Tom for his amazing list!!!

This week I would love you to read more legends so that we begin to understand more about why these are important to Maori.

Here is the link that Mrs Ngaropo Tuia sent us on blendspace.

                                              Whakatere-Myths and Legends

Te-Ika-a-Maui.jpg (157×203)

Don't forget you can work on  your descriptions about Maui at home if you want to.  Just go into your google drive and open the writing folder!

8 comments:

  1. I would love to read your Māui descriptions room 5- Mrs NT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am shocked that the North Island might be a fish. Rocco R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora, Learning about Maui is really fun! A.D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving learning about Maui it is interesting! L.A

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the link to blend space I will go on it at home.
    Annabel.P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used lots of Te reo at home.
    Annabel.P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am telling my mum and dad te reo at home like ke te pehea koe my mum said ke te pie sienna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that picture. Troy m

    ReplyDelete