Powered By Blogger

Saturday 19 March 2016

The Sun - Friend or Foe

Kia ora Ruma Rima,

We are about to develop our inquiry skills even more and start on a new inquiry.  I hope you have your inquiring minds switched on for this and are going to WONDER about things. 
 Remember:If you are not wondering then you are not inquiring!

Kiwikids News is always a great website to get on to and as I was searching through it I came across something to get you wondering about the BIG Idea for our next focus:

THE SUN - FRIEND or FOE
Click on the link  below to see how NASA has been observing the sun.


Write a comment about something you like about the sun or something you don't like about it.

8 comments:

  1. People can get cancer and seriously hurt from the suns poisonous rays

    EH

    ReplyDelete
  2. People can see the sun through big telescopes like the Hubble space telescope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someting I like about the sun is that it makes the trees grows so I can climb on them.
    Something I don't like about the sun is that sometimes it gets to hot and I get so sweaty.
    DE

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sun makes flowers grow it is helpfull but h0ot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sun because it is very beautiful and has fascinating patterns.
    Eila B

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the sun because it helps plants to grow, and if there were no plants we wouldn't be able to breath

    OK

    ReplyDelete
  7. If there was no sun there would not be any light, and it would be freezing cold.

    OK

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never knew the sun would look all orange and red.

    KS

    ReplyDelete