Powered By Blogger

Friday 26 May 2017

Hobbies Inquiries

Last week we had to present our inquiries about hobbies to the class.


 This was a challenge!

We had to:

  •  talk about what we had found out
  • show a slideshow about this
  • answer questions about this when children asked
We learnt a lot about presenting and discovered we needed to:
talk louder.  
talk more.  
not repeat information on our slides 
most importantly, make sure we were finished and really answered the question we were inquiring about.

Here are some photos to show your families.
Post a comment about what you are proud of with this.




Lego is a good hobby to do because it makes your imagination bigger and stronger. 
C.I
Lego is cool because you can nearly make anything out of lego
P.B







I am in my lavalava dancing with Sulisea.  Samoan people dance
 at special occasions like weddings and birthdays.





I was proud of what I found out and that I talked a lot we also had lots of facts.
GT
You should do weaving because you can make many things.SH


The dresses that I am wearing is called Hanboks. YK

I was proud of what I  found out about Korean dance on the internet.ATP





Mostly the meaning of Croatian dance was to have fun and make friends.
HW
I brought in a hat and shoes. We went well and the teacher gave us a 5/10.
Hg

Go-karting is a good hobby because it teaches you how to drive for when you are older. EC

1 comment: