Powered By Blogger

Sunday 22 March 2015

Te Reo


Te Reo Term 1


  • How to greet others in Te Reo
  • How to tell others who we are 
  • How to ask others who they are
  • Names for people in our family
You might like to practise using Te Reo at home and you could also teach your families some of the words we have been using in class.


WALT- Learn to meet and greet in Maori

Morena or Kia ora
Tena koe
Hello to one
Tena korua
Hello to two
Tena koutou
Hello to three or more

Ko wai to ingoa?
What is your name?
Ko --------------(put in your name) taku ingoa
My name is
Or Ko------------(put you name in) ahau

taku+whanau.PNG (620×410)

Here is the link to the Reomations so you can practise at home:


12 comments:

  1. Tena koe Miss Cowsill. I really like the Reomations link! What a great way to practise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job working on the class blog Miss Cowsill. M.S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that was quite good. J.P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Maroi
    R.S

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the Reomations. M.S

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love learning other languages
    R.S

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first picture looks like Maori dominoes. M.S

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the relations bit now I can talk Te reo. Annabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love learning Te Reo Maori it's one of my favorite subjects to learn. A.D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great way to learn Te Reo. A.D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Te Reo Maori is fun t learn.
    Myiesha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear miss Cowsill I am really hurere Anna p

    ReplyDelete