Powered By Blogger

Thursday 12 March 2015

Welcome to Room 5's new blog!

Kia ora Koutou

Welcome to our first class post.  The  term has started off really well and we are all trying hard to become independent Pegasus Flyer learners in our room. We would love you to check in to our blog to see what we have been doing. 

Miss Cowsill and  the students of Room 5.

Click here to find out what we think learning is.



We are having lots of fun with the Garden to Table programme.

Every week we garden with Simon.


And we also have turns at cooking the things from that we have harvested from our garden!!!!!


13 comments:

  1. Wow I really wish I could do that right now!!!
    Sr

    ReplyDelete
  2. The corn fritters group 2 made tasted amazing, garden to table is so fun! A.D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures. Annabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Garden to table is so much fun. M.S

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder why the postcards will be destroyed if they write anything else. RR

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks yummy
    R.S

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss Emma don't you.JP

    ReplyDelete
  8. The corn fritters and tomatoes look delicious. M.S

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cooking....... Yummy
    R.S

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love garden to table with Simon B.C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Garden to Table was so fun, I wish we did it every week.
    Myiesha

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can see myself in the top picture It looks like I'm carefully taking the dead tomatoes off the tomato plant. Don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can see myself in the last photo. It looks like i'm carefully picking off the dead tomatoes. Don't you think?Myiesha

    ReplyDelete