Powered By Blogger

Saturday 16 May 2015

Cross Country Week!

Well done everyone who participated in our Cross country last week.  I was amazed with the training everyone did, and how you ALL tried to improve on last year's performances.   

A special shout out goes  to Remy and Troy who improved so much from Year 3!!  Both of you finished the race.

I would also like to congratulate anyone who managed to get in the top ten placings, and, to those of you that had to do the Year 5-6 cross country at Grey Lynn Park on the SAME day.  You are incredible runners.


If you look closely at the faces of the few photos below you will see how people felt about the day. 


 I can't wait to read your recounts about this day!







 Think about your goal for next year's Cross Country as you will all be going to Grey Lynn Park for this!

Speeches

How are you going?  Only a few people wrote their Hooks in their last week's homework!!!!  You need to work on these each week.

Mrs Malcolm has given our class one more week of Garden to Table so make the most of it.  Thank you to everyone who has posted a comment on our blog.  I love reading your comments.
Are the rest of you showing your family the blog?

A final big thank you to the children who performed at assembly last week.  You were very convincing as TV interviewers and old W.W.1 veterans.  I would also like to thank the rest of the class for writing such good questions and answers for this performance.




6 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Cowsill I love the new post it is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so tired after running three laps! T.C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to be a year 5 to do the Grey Lynn park! T.C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see Troy was trying so hard in cross country!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Tella ANNA p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear miss Cowsill I can't wait to see the footnote pictures Anna p

    ReplyDelete