Powered By Blogger

Saturday 23 May 2015

Footnote Dance Week!

Well, another busy week has flown by and what fun we had.  I loved the way you talked to the ERO team about your learning.  They were impressed with everyone in our school.

I also loved the finished World War One recounts.  I will try and scan some for this post on Monday if I have time so you can show your families.

We have begun wondering about our science topic and also how we can explain what is happening in our writing.  Thank you Roman, for bringing a glad wrap cardboard tube for our science.  Please everyone, we need some more!

Thank you to those children who are writing positive comments on this blog, and to those who are doing their homework on their Google drive.  We are all trying to get better at e-learning and this is one way to do it.  You know how this is a challenge for me too!

I also wanted to thank anyone from Room 5 who has done an explain everything maths video.  I loved how you showed me about a strategy you have learnt.  I hope you show your parents too!!!



Photos of Footnote
Some of our stars in action




   Our  Group Performances







   I hope you remember these sea creatures and the skills you were learning. 

 Please post a comment if you can tell the class all of these.


 We were very lucky to see the dancers perform for us too.  I loved how they got the whole school to make up a dance at the end.

  

14 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Cowsill I love the new post my parents love it and our blog is so cool L.A

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun doing footnote dance!!!!
    S.R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were very lucky for footnote to be with us the lots of cool moves and thankyou Miss Cowsill the blog for this week is fantastick!
    T.C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miss Cowsil. It was a shame that us skiers missed out on the last footnote dance session. I was having so much fun with Bridget and my group! My Mum loves our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miss Cowsil. It was a shame that us skiers missed out on the last session of footnote dance. I was having so much fun :(
    P.S my mum loves our blog :)
    A.D :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved foot note dance they put in such an effort to teach us.
    Annabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish we could do footnote dance more Bea Cook!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved footnote dance Bea

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope life Edication will be on the blog next week!🐃🐎R.F

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this looks quite a bit of fun.. Edward

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was quite a bit of fun

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love the way you took the photos of everybody doing their dances and trying really hard. p.s

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of the that you took. patrick

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can see myself twice in the Footnote dance photos.M.S
    (Myiesha)

    ReplyDelete